ALL CLASSES MUST BE PRE-BOOKED IN ORDER TO ATTEND - WALK-INS ARE NOT PERMITTED - So sorry -- Covid Protocols. If you would rather provide payment in another fashion, other than credit cards, please contact us.
Heatwave Yoga was an idea built out of the love for the practice of Yoga, primarily, hot Yoga. This centuries old moving meditation guides it’s practitioners to a deeper understanding of self. Yoga strengthens the mind, body and soul and teach how these elements of being can work together to improve the health and well being of any one who practices. In our modern world, the necessity to remove distractions and move inward has never been more important. People are on the verge of power surge and need opportunities to find peace within. We are passionate that our studio will be a sanctuary for this practice and will make a mark in allowing people internal freedom.
Bring your mat, a water bottle and a small towel. If you have a yoga block, bring that too! Arrive a bit early for a little tour and to settle into your mat. Remember this is your practice so listen to your body.
*B Mat mats are for sale for $80 *
First Class Tips
Check out our yoga space!
Covid Safety Protocols
1. Please pre-register for class using our booking tab above or through Mindbody.
2. Masks must be worn in all studio areas until you are comfortable on your mat.
3. Please bring your own mat and props as our rental service is not running. We do have B Mat yoga mats for sale.
4. We can accommodate 10 yogis per class, please use the markings on the floor when choosing your spot.
5. Thorough cleaning of the yoga space and all areas occur after each class, paying close attention to high touch areas.
6. Our HEPA air purifier runs all day in the studio space, ensuring air is constantly circulated and cleaned.
7. Unfortunately, our shower is unavailable for now.
Heatwave Yoga is the premier hot yoga studio in Niagara Falls!
Join us for practice in various styles of yoga taught by some of Niagara's most dynamic and sought after teachers. Our studio is kept to a comfortable heat, between 90 and 100.
Come and experience the amazing benefits a heated practice can bring. Allow the beautiful infrared heat to add greater depth into your poses and welcome the additional detoxification the heat ushers in.